What should I expect in a class?
Each class runs for one hour, and includes a series of postures tailored to your individual needs, as well as breathing exercises, relaxation techniques, and meditation.
How do I prepare for an online class?
1. Please have the Zoom application installed on your device and signed in before the class. Your Zoom meeting link and password will be sent to you before your class.
2. Please place your device in such a way that allows for your entire body to be visible - place the device at a distance or a suitable height. You can experiment before the class.
3. You have the option of switching your audio off once the class starts (you will hear me but I won't hear you).
4. Please have your belt handy. You can use a bathrobe belt, a tie or a scarf if you do not have a yoga belt.
5. The experience of your yoga class will not be the same as when you would come to me, but it's better than doing no yoga.
What should I wear?
Loose, comfortable clothing. The classes are conducted barefoot.
How often should I attend the classes?
You will obtain the most benefit from Yoga if you attend classes regularly (1-3 times per week).
Do I need to form my own group?
No. The groups are already in place. All you need to do is make a booking.
Can I do Yoga if I am not flexible?
Definitely. Yoga will help you attain flexibility and increase your fitness levels.
BOOKINGS & ENQUIRIES
Yoga In Mount Waverley
Address: 21 Howell Drive Mount Waverley, Victoria
Phone: 0406 614 012